*Ascension Football / Cheerleader Reunion* Saturday, November 29, 20083pm til 7pm* @ Paddywhacks Comly and the Boulevard $30.00 per person includes open bar and appetizers
hey monica missed you at the reunion! its a start --- trying to figure it all out & get alive chat on here .... hows your girls & the rest of the family?
It's me--i'm on!! I love how Dave is getting all the credit for the reunion....Jaime didnt we track all the classmates down?? Can you give me access to the main page so I can help put some stuff on there?
hey donna - I know we did all the hard work locating everyone & contacting them -- cant help it if we are good stalkers LOL! Theresa didnt come thru with the place Dave comes to the rescue & gets all the credit - whatever!!! just kidding guys!
9 comments:
this reunion is now opened to everyone not just football/cheerleaders...
Good job Jaime. Didn't know you were this smart.
Ok, now I am signed up and can post under my name.
ok now get back to work .........or try to figure out how to get the chat room on here
dont u have a computer geek in ur office???
Hey Jaime this is great.
hey monica missed you at the reunion! its a start --- trying to figure it all out & get alive chat on here .... hows your girls & the rest of the family?
It's me--i'm on!! I love how Dave is getting all the credit for the reunion....Jaime didnt we track all the classmates down?? Can you give me access to the main page so I can help put some stuff on there?
hey donna - I know we did all the hard work locating everyone & contacting them -- cant help it if we are good stalkers LOL! Theresa didnt come thru with the place Dave comes to the rescue & gets all the credit - whatever!!! just kidding guys!
Good job Jaime!
Post a Comment